We love creating personalised pottery, knowing that we are making memories that will bring a smile to your face.
- Hire one of our 'Take-Home Pottery Painting Kits' - we supply you with a beautiful kit containing everything you need to create your very own 'studio' in the comfort of your home! Pottery painted youself, makes a special and thoughtful gift for someone you love or if they are an artist at heart, a kit can can booked as a fun and relaxing activity for them to enjoy themselves.
- 'Print-at-Home' kits can also be arranged - with guidance and support from us, you can take your own prints at home and then return your pottery to us to complete the design and add decoration and wording. Take a look at our Mothers Day Gallery for inspiration.
- Get in touch to discuss your ideas for a bespoke pottery project that you would like us to paint for you - take a look at our Personalised Pottery gallery to see some of our previous commissons.
- Gift Voucher can be purchased and have no expiry date - the perfect gift to redeem at one of our studio or pop-up events (when restrictions are lifted!) or alternatively used to hire one of our 'Take-Home Pottery Painting Kits'.
- Our Silver Jewellery and Leather Keyrings can be created without the need to visit our studio. Prints previously taken are kept on file and can be used to create new pieces or we can post an 'inkless printing kit' to you to take your own hand/foot prints at home. Orders can then be taken online and delivered directly to you.
Our website showcases many of our favourite and recent commissions, grab yourself a cuppa and take a look for inspiration. We're always happy to talk through your ideas for a design so do get in touch if you would like us to create something a little different.
Thank you so much for your continued support throughout 2020 and into 2021, we hope that it won't be too long until we see you all again,
Ali and Becky x
A little about us...
Crazy Kiln is a mobile ceramic studio based in Kenilworth run by friends Ali and Becky, specialising in creating beautiful handpainted pottery. We use baby and child hand and foot prints to create beautiful and unique designs on pottery and offer a bespoke commission design service for special occasion and personalised pieces.
and for when the World is back to normal...
We run adult workshops throughout the year and children's Paint-Your-Own Pottery events during school holidays.
You'll find us at different locations throughout Warwickshire at our pop-up events. Our most regular pop-up events are at Farmer's Fayre Shop and Kitchen within Stoneleigh Park. Find all of our upcoming events here.
Individual appointments are available at our studio or we can bring our studio to you (within an approximate radius of 25 miles of Kenilworth). A minimum spend applies for studio visits - £100 for studio appointments and £250 for home visits - which can be shared with a group of friends. If you are looking to print a number of pottery pieces with your little one, a studio visit may be a better option for you.
From time-to-time we hold an 'Open Studio' event on a Saturday for which you can make an appointment to visit our Kenilworth studio without a minimum spend. Take a look at our Events for the next Open Studio date.
Crazy kiln parties are tailor-made for different occasions from children's birthdays to hen-do celebrations. We offer a range of party packages but can create a bespoke party to suit any theme or occasion.
3 Wood Street, Leamington Spa. CV32 4HQ.