There are two main ways you can hold a Crazy Kiln party, we are also happy to create Bespoke packages to fit within a theme:
OPTION ONE – Crazy Kiln At Home
We facilitate the Pottery Painting for your party at home or venue of your choice.
- We arrive with everything needed and take it all away to glaze and fire
- Your party lasts 1 hour 30 mins (excluding setting up and packing up time)
- The package also includes:
- We will later decorate, glaze and fire the Celebration plate to include your child’s name and age
- All finished pieces will be returned to you glazed and fired within 7 days
- Each finished piece will be in an individually named bag for you to hand out
- If you prefer the Party-to-Go packages for your 'At Home', they can be upgraded for £3.00 per head
- You will need a minimum of 8 children (including your own child) and we ask for a 50% deposit at time of booking and the rest at the end of the party please
OPTION TWO - Crazy Kiln Party-to-Go
If you are happy about facilitating the Pottery Painting yourself, have lots of guests and/or a more limited budget, you are welcome to choose a Party-to-Go:
- You will be responsible for collecting and returning the party bundle to Crazy Kiln in central Leamington.
- This package includes:
- a Crazy Kiln balloon, per painter, to inflate on a stick
- a carousel of paints including writer pens
- clearly written guidance with the chosen pieces to decorate
- if you would like a Celebration signature side plate, this can be included for an additional £12.50
- There is no limit on the time guests spend painting but you will need to return the bundle within 2 days of the party
- We will aim to return your fired pieces to you within 7 days of receipt with each painter's piece labelled where identified.
- For a Party-to-Go there is a minimum spend of £50 and we ask for full payment (cash or cheque) on initial collection please
You order the number of pieces you would like, may come from any group.
"My daughter and her friends had a wonderful Crazy Kiln birthday party at our house. Diana brought everything we needed along with a Crazy Kiln balloon for each girl. She was brilliant with the children and helped them all create some wonderful pottery cupcakes! To top it off Diana made a special birthday plate with animals designed from each of the girls' thumbprints. My daughter loved it! Would highly recommend a Crazy Kiln party" Karen L